Returns and Refunds Returns and Refunds
How to take advantage of our 100% satisfaction warranty.
Our warranty applies to all of our eyeglasses with or without prescription lenses. To be eligible, it’s very simple:
- 1. The request must be submitted within 10 days of receiving the glasses.
- 2. In the case of optical lenses, a copy of the prescription must have been provided to us before fabrication
How to submit a request
- 1. Submit a request online in your account, under the "Transaction History" tab
- 2. If you haven’t already sent us your prescription, send us either a photo of it, a pdf version or fax it to us.
- 3. Customer Service will validate your request and you will be able to print out your return voucher containing your NUMBER and return address.
- 4. Return your order to us in its original state to the return address provided and don’t forget to include your printed return voucher.
- 5. Upon reception of your return package, we will proceed to verify your return and process your refund.
Guidelines and conditions :
- 1. The eyeglasses must be returned in their original condition in the box with all of the accessories (Including the cloth, case and temple tips).
- 2. Only one return is possible per order (an exchange is considered to be a final sale)
- 3. The client is responsible for the product until its destination and must make sure the glasses are well protected against loss or damages possibly incurred during transport.
- 4. In the case of a conditional promotional offer on a purchase of 2 pairs of eyeglasses, the discount is no longer valid in the event of a partial return (1 pair). It remains valid for an exchange.
- 5. Shipping fees already charged will not be refunded on order of $67 or less.
- 6. The client is responsible for return shipping fees
- 7. Pourquoi Pas Eyewear reserves the right to refuse returns to clients who do not adhere to the return policy or who have not respected our recommendations in choosing lenses and options.